• Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions
• Plan and review compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures
• Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends
• Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures; develop processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management and shipping
• Analyze process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes
• Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
• Accomplish operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed
• Meet or exceed operations labor budget expectations
• Manage staff levels, wages, hours, contract labor to revenues
• Review and approve all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment
• Serve as primary point of contact when there are customer issues related to product quality, customer service, or any other incidents.
• Communicate customer issues with operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints
• Work closely with Board of Directors to set and/or implement policies, procedures and systems and to follow through with implementation.
• Communicate all operating policies and/or issues at meetings
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
• Min. 5 years of experience as Operations Manager
• Able to work in shifts/on weekends
Committed to accomplish accounting operational objectives by contributing info and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolve problems; identify trends; propose system improvements; implement change.
Quick in correctly preparing financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
Able to execute accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; following accounting policies and procedures.
Firm in preserving financial security by establishing internal controls.
Able to navigate legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
Committed to holding organization's value by keeping information confidential.
3 years of working experiences in Accounting and Finance.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
Ability to multi-task, work in a team, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from a reputable university.